Beatrice do the Watusi + super

Someone please pass the fashion!
Another night of meets and greets with great people, cool clothes, loose drinks, and great tunes. Of course my feet are feeling the pain today, but no need to worry...epsom salt is being good to me! Gotta get those dancing shoes ready for Of Montreal tonight at the Refinery 29 party. Starting my day with the Bodkin presentation, which I have to say, totally lived up to my expectations. The clothes all looked super cozy and technically pleasing. More cute knee high socks and oxfords. I am sure those girls where happy to be in flats cause it was gett'n hot up in there.

After that is was Steven Allen time, which was a short film by Kathleen Adams Clements and Andrew De Francesco, showcased in the garden at the Soho Grand. Perfect night for a tête-à-tête with some great fashion heads.

Then I dragged hubby, who I had promised NYFW was almost over,,, to the Chictopia party. I am super psyched we made it cause I ran into Zana again and caught her spinning the records for some feet to floor time. Also met other great bloggers such as Camille, Lucrecia and Susie. All in all some damn good times.