Beatrice do the Watusi + show

IFB party+Marc Jacobs+Lady Gaga=one good Monday night!
Wow, I don't even know where to begin... Last night I was a lucky lady, got a phone call I had a Marc Jacobs ticket. Pretty amazing, huh... but, and a big but, I had already opted to go to the IFB Dress up Soiree, so I refused the tix. I know some of you may be picking your jaws up off the floor right now, but to be honest,,,, I have been to many a MJ shows (only cause my bestie has been working there for many a years) and was really looking forward to meeting some of my fave bloggers and hearing what they had to say. I am so glad I made it to the conference. I saw Keiko Lynn, Susie Bubble, Jennine, and Jessica, and believe me this is just the short list. Thank you to everyone who put together the party/panel, it was a great experience. Unfortunately I only took a couple pf pics, battery was dieing and I was so overwhelmed that I just all in all forgot. I did sneak out of the event a bit early for the MJ after party, but come on... who doesn't want to see what the Gaga is all about.

Place was so packed many of the girls didn't get seats.

The panelists.

Thanks Em. I heart you!

The VMA's bloody mess.

The Gaga!!!! Great photo huh?!?!?!