Beatrice do the Watusi + tattoo

the art of the &#x2665

This isn't just any old shape and it is definitely not to be compared to the skull and crossbone. I swear the older I get the more drawn to this incomplex shape I am.

"The heart has long been used as a symbol to refer to the spiritual, emotional, moral, and in the past also intellectual core of a human being. As the heart was once widely believed to be the seat of the human mind, the word heart continues to be used poetically to refer to the soul, and stylized depictions of hearts are extremely prevalent symbols representing love." Wikipedia I have to say I am over the heart shaped sunglasses but I do love the little figure on many different types of goods. From shirts, earrings, purses, cupcake decor all the way to tattoos and art. Here are a few images of this tiny little friend.