Beatrice do the Watusi + super

four eyed monster

Now that the sun has finally decided to accompany us I hope you are keeping your eyes covered in some smashing shades. I have always been a fan of glasses, whether they are round and small or huge and bright. My collection started along time ago and has grown into a compilation much like a store display. This season small and round definitely hit the stores in copious amounts but first and foremost you must pic a style that matches the shape of your face, or at least looks good on you! When shopping for your perfect pair I always recommend bringing along a close comrade to guide your eyes to their out-of-this-world companion. Here are some of my faves, oh and hehehe,,, my collection.

Linda Farrow is one of my all time favorites. The brand was founded in the 70s by Linda Farrow, and was resurrected by Linda’s son in 2003 when he found a stash of his mother’s deadstock vintage frames. Now the label is well known for many of its impressive collaborations.

From left to right: Linda Farrow (LF) for Luella; LF for Rodarte; LF for Jeremy Scott; LF for Mary Ping / Slow and Steady Wins the Race; and my faves, LF for Karen Walker. Karen Walker is one badass Ausie with some super sweet shades. I don't think there is one pair in all her collections that I haven't desired to the fullest.

Even if you're looking for something totally of the wall, I'm sure it is out there... just go and look... how about these Jean-Charles de Castelbajacs!