Beatrice do the Watusi + love

lucky lady!!
I couldn't be happier. I am now the proud owner of

3-hole Dress. Thanks to Lindsey for gifting me this amazing jacket from Harputs Market. This is definitely the most versatile, comfy dress I have ever owned. Now come my photo shoot. After looking at all the pics Harputs posted of the dress I figured I should try each one! I had way too much fun!

don't I look just like the model?!?

thanks again Lindsey. Love you. Here is a little info about Harputs Own. "We take a pragmatic approach to design, concentrating on the development of select "generic" garments (a shift dress, sweater, overall) as statement pieces. Our creative process leans on curiosity and experimentation in conjunction with the various influences that inform our work: how each garment ages, how our customers react, and what new fabric we find. As a result, each piece is part of a communal effort and, thus, always subject to change. Our aesthetic is simple yet unconventional- intelligent pieces that can be insensibly worn. By pairing tailoring techniques and refined details with simple silhouettes each piece is complex, yet uncomplicated. Ultimately, we aim to make easy clothing that can be worn multiple ways, accentuate many different body types, and lasts over time."