Beatrice do the Watusi + spring

safari away
so this weekend I am going to a Safari party! really excited for the festivities. tonight went shopping for the hostess/birthday girls outfit at the ever disposable fashion spot forever21. of course we found tons of great leopard print tops, khaki rompers and african prints galore. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.... and of course this has prompted me to find some amazing inspiration. I promise I will post some pics of the event.

Vogue Nippon (March 2009)

Vogue 1967-Veruschka in YSL

German Vogue Feb 2008

SHS fashion label

safari runway looks

Suno's spring 09 looks... I am loving this collection. available at Opening Ceremony: On vacation in Kenya last year, Max Osterweis was concerned about the country’s turmoil, so he decided to start Suno (named after his mother) to bring work to local factories. He commissioned about 1,000 pieces, chopping up fabrics from his textile collection so that each piece would be original, made from one or two kangas, which are similar in shape to a sarong. Aren't these amazing!!!