Beatrice do the Watusi + summer

Smashion!
The shows are going and I keep getting more and more excited with what I see. It's a good thing I love a pair of mens trousers and fleece cause it is all ov'a the place! Here are 3 shows that kicked fashion weeks arse. Erin Wasson x RCVA = less rock&roll then usual and more free love.. a bit of a twisted hippie vibe. Don't get me wrong, she definitely still had the Wasson feel going on; holes in sweatshirts, faded cut off denim, and shorter then short tops.

Rag & Bone = Utilitarian roots, American appeal, army fatigue, and blazer heaven. Reminder to self, I must get a leather blazer!!! Talk about layering on as much clothing as possible. I guess after such a crap shoot summer these NY designers decided to give us a little more to wear next year. ,

Preen = Sheer genius! The pops of yellow really do brighten up my day. Every piece looks delicately draped and twisted to perfection.

getting ready to head out to Samantha Pleet... post pics tomorrow. xox d