Beatrice do the Watusi + winter

Lets get ditsy
I can't seem to fight the spring itch.  The sun has been shining and all I want to do is go shopping for cute skirts, floral brogues, a trench coat and some new shades. 

Since I know there will be at least 6 more weeks of winter, I have decided to hold off on buying anything until it gets closer to the warmth.  

This is the time of year when I usually end up buying spring clothes hoping for those delightful days.  Of course they never come and then I end up just sitting on the spring duds, and then, by the time I can wear them.... I'm over it.  So this year I am gonna be smarter, wiser and less wasteful and wait until the sun is really warming my bones. 

Some pretty pictures to liven up your heart. 

images from tumblr, weheartit, google, visualize us, tfs, fffound