Beatrice do the Watusi + wish list

comfy & cozy time
I can't believe that December has rolled itself into my life. The weather has been pretty manageable so far, which makes me very happy. Since it's not uber cold out, I feel like I've been able to play with layering and jackets, instead of just walking around in an over-sized, sleeping bag like jacket! I've been working on a little project, which had me doing some research. While perusing the old world wide web I came across a Japanese line that I am totally enamored with, Carolina Glaser. It has definitely hit a warm spot on my heart. This is a clothing line that I could love and live in every piece. Of course it's only to be found in Japan, so for now, it's day dreaming for me. Here are some pics that got my blood flowing.

Even the store is enchanting!

This is layering in its finest.

one day... when I make it to Japan..... I will get a piece of you!!! oh, a little background info on the line... collection is designed by some pop star called MEG. I wonder if this would be like a Brittney Spears in the US?!?! I sure hope not! Oh well, and if it is, at least she has some good designers working for her.