Beatrice do the Watusi + shoes

I know you've heard it once b4!
I still just can't get enough. Lately I've been really rocking my Pointer kicks and oh so many people have been asking me about them. If your not into waiting until March for their very first collab, Karen Walker for Pointer shoes, then head out now cause a shoe like this won't sit on the shelves for long! Believe me your feet will be sitting pretty in these highly crafted, simply designed yet somewhat close to perfection shoe! I'm guessing that Karen Walker chose this British brand because of the companies well known craftsmanship. It's been said that owner Gareth Skewis makes all his employees train at John Lobb, which is the most prestigious of all shoes crafters around!

Here are the pair that I've been donning, as I'm sure you've been spying them in some outfit posts!

And for all you men out there who are looking for a Fall alternative to your boat shoes, I suggest you slip on a pair of these.