Beatrice do the Watusi + wish list

Hats off!
If you're anything like me, then getting ready for a new season always needs to start with a list of must have items to get you through the frigid days ahead. Since a coat isn't always in the budget, find other accessories that will jazz up that everyday winter look. Start by finding your out-of-this-world scarf. This shouldn't be difficult since scarves have become the #1 accessory by most. I usually like to buy 1 that's a bit noisy and then another that's an everyday item. My little secret... go to Loehmann's and grab a beautiful cashmere Pashmina for under $100. This will keep your winter uniform looking fresh and lively but most importantly, warm and cozy! Once you have found that perfect muffler then off to the most crucial, your hat! I absolutely love hats but I know they can be a challenge for most. It's very important to find one that isn't man-made material, and if it is then make sure it's lined. Crochet hats in polyester will not keep your head warm during those chill to the bone days. I'm a huge fan of the trapper hat. Oh how I wish I could afford Michael Kors florescent dream, but since I can't, I've been perusing the good old world wide web for some other seasons must haves! Enjoy.

from left to right: Michael Kors trapper, Muhlbauer berret, Topshop beannie. La Cerise Sur Le Chapeau-rabit hair fedora, Urban Outfitters head wrap, Thrush on Etsy-vintage hat, Eugenia Kim fuzzy, Lola Hats berret, Topshop kitten cap