Beatrice do the Watusi + wish list

Clog clog clog clog clog

image from Swedish Hasbeens Let me see that Clog! I remember two years ago when I was in a little boutique in Brooklyn called Catbird and saw the cutest shearling clog boots and thought, wow, those are super cute. I only wish that I had actually purchased them. The more I keep looking for my perfect winter boot, the more I am seeing adorable clog boots. I want something this winter that is shearling lined and will keep my toes warm during the coldest NY nights that lie ahead. Then today I was totally surprised, Chanel has clogs stomping down the runway!!!!!! This is definitely a sign that I must find my new best friends for the winter. After a bit or research these seem to be the best clog boots, booties and shoes for the season. But first check out these Chanels!

All images from style.com Now here is what I have found. Totally drooling over the No. 6's!!!!!

left to right: No 6's shearling lined clog boot, Miu Miu fall 09, Marni boots, Swedish Hasbeens, Swedish Hasebeens, Rachel Comey whistler oxford clog, Rachel Comey stamp clog boot, No 6's patent leather clog boot.