Beatrice do the Watusi + wish list

A little bit of what I want.... lots of what I got!
Fall is in full effect and I'm loving it. NY really does come to life once the humid air has been sucked out and the winds start to change. I'm totally trying to take full advantage of this before it gets too cold to leave the apartment. So, in my fall frame of mind I have been picking apples, picnic'ng and studding away! Over the weekend we enjoyed the crisp air on Governor's Island. This was my first time there and I'm totally bummed that I didn't take advantage of the adorable little island over the summer. But, note to self, don't pack any booze!! They confiscated our two bottles while piling onto the ferry= not happy campers! Love the changing of the leaves.

Nothing makes you feel more like a kid then taking a swing. Yeah, that's Lady Liberty behind me. Monday rolled around... hubby and I decided to go apple picking. Again we packed our bags, wine totally concealed just in case we needed to fend off some security and Upstate-bound we were. Bellies apple-filled, we hit the car and happened upon a craft fair in the quaint little town of Sugar Loaf!

Small country towns always catch me by surprise. There was this freaky/cool store called Sales from the Crypt that had some strange yet highly desirable items. Definitely intrigued by this dragon skull!!!

Since it's already hat time and I own so many berrets, I decided to jazz, yeah I said jazz, up my red topper!

Just trying to use what I got. Now here are two things that I totally WANT! These shoes would be the perfect addition to my collection.

Julia Lundsten is the designer behind this need-to-know shoe label, Finsk! I saw these at Oak and can't seem to get them off my mind... unfortunately the whopping $560 price tag will keep me from getting my hands on them. Only in my dreams!!! Word is they have sold like hot cakes and are on back order. Congrats to all you lucky girls out there who will be sliding their feet into these little slices of heaven, jealous! Now on to one for you ladies and gents!!! Thanks to my dear friend Maria in Sweden for sending me a link to this totally fantastic OnePiece!!!! All it is missing is the tiny little flap in the back.

Not sure if they can be found anywhere in the US but you know American Apparel will be sure to knock it off soon enough!