Beatrice do the Watusi + style

Don't stop me now!
SO many more shows... so much amazing garb! 2 of my favorites were yesterday and once again they have knocked the socks off me. There are so many items I want to own right now.... but since that ain't gonna happen, and knowing I won't even be able to afford it once they hit the racks, I will just have to interpret the looks with some other cheapies. Went to Samantha Pleet presentation last night. 1950's swimwear style rompers, girly prints, and Thea Grants new hair jewls!!! Samantha herself is such a cutie patootie, and her after party was bananas! Ended up in an MG, Shelby Cobra, and many other souped-up rides. Oh, and I spied some of my fave bloggers, Tavi from Style Rookie and Laia from Geomoetricsleep! Oh and who could forget Louise from Besosyfotos modeling it up! Girl you looked goood! Fun fun fun times. So here is the rundown. Karen Walker = A nautical trip to the circus. I am so in love with the entire collection. The layering is perfection along with the yellow pops and stripes. Girlie ruffles with biker shorts underneath, oh and the hats!!! Her collab with Brit shoe brand Pointer is sooo on point. I was lucky enough to score a pair of Pointers this season and am in l-o-v-e-! Only thing that could have made this any better would have been more glasses!!!!

Cushnie et Ochs = Body-con dresses galore. Fluid cuts mashed with shimmers and sheen. Definitely seeing lots of cutouts on the runway. Love the misty mint color and all the shoes are making my heart go pitter-patter!

Alexander Wang = the love of my life!!! You could definitely tell he still had khaki on the brain from his Gap collab. Football being this young designers inspiration was quit strange at first but hey any jock who can rock these looks is cool in my book. The sweatshirt meets bodice is pure genius! The models were all rocking my signature hairstyle, side braid! Too good for words.

Looking forward to going to the International Fashion Bloggers conference tomorrow. Been so great getting to meet so many fellow bloggers this week. It's so strange cause you read their blogs and you really feel connected to them, kinda like they are one of your closest friends and then you remember.... oh wait, I don't even know you. So, tomorrow it will be nice to meet you all in person!