Beatrice do the Watusi + room

unexpected and unconventional

This is Guerrilla marketing to its fullest. I was hesitant to post this because I am yearning for one myself, but since I am such a fan of Rachel Nasvik I figured it would be a crime for me not to share! So girls get ready to hunt down one of these amazing bags. The Thrill of the Chase will be happening over the next couple of days, 90 handbags will be lost and found. Abandoned in club restrooms, cabs, forgotten on park benches. If you are one of the lucky few who finds one of these sweet little babies, you will, at first, think to return it to its rightful owner. But a tag reads: You did not find this bag; this bag found you. And the best part... it is filled with some of Rachels favorite items: bobby pins, condoms, matches, tarot cards, designer accessories, lip gloss, and of course a Thea Grant key chain.

SO..... on your mark, get so, GO!