Beatrice do the Watusi + show

shop till you drop

last night was the genart shopping event. having been in the wholesale world myself this is usually the best shopping event to attend. jam packed with great emerging designers at great prices....lately I have been a bit disappointed with their selection. there was definitely some great lines that have always been a staple to the show but I feel like they have just added a bunch of cheap jewelry lines and less hard to find fabulous finds. I know that times are tough but I had still expected more! don't get me wrong.... I did love many a great ones. and here are a few...

Rachel Nasvik is always my one stop shop for handbags.. the girl knows what she is doing. color combos to die for... and soft mushy leather that sends chills up the spine. Best part, made in NYC!

you must check her out! loving all the brightness. Minden Chan is another designer that never disappoints. He always has an amazing color palette of plush fabric frocks. I was lucky enough to score some of his delicious cashmere. Talk about attention to detail!

my favorite jewelry designer was there, Thea Grant, with a rockin display of chunky jewls and earrings that could take you anywhere.

I am so in love with this show stopper!

another jewelry line that caught my eye with their bold funky animal rings was Digby & Iona. The giant hare ring definitely takes the cake.

oh and the fashionistas were out!

loving the pants on the girl in the middle, she is actually the designer of Sally Tseng.

these two are just toooo cute! if you didn't get to attend this time around then look out for the next invite around the 1st week of December.