Beatrice do the Watusi + new in the news

if you got the pics, they've got the camera!

I know, I know, another contest.. but this one is too good to pass up! I'm definitely going to enter cause I sure could use a new camera! So here is the deal: Day 19 is doing a photo contest and the winner will receive this amazing Canon 5D. "First, join the Day19 Facebook group and then send your five favorite lo-res photographs (should be obvious, but it’s photographs of your own) to the5D@day19.com. You have to be a member of the Facebook Day19 gang to enter. Why? Because. Second, we’ll pick out our top 5 favorites and post them on this here blog with your information and everything and people can vote on who wins. The winner can then trade us a print of the photo for that lovely Canon 5D with the fancy grip on the bottom. Sound good? You have to send us photos by July 15th, we’ll post them shortly after." Sounds pretty wonderful, huh?!?!? I am already trying to narrow down my images to submit my 5 best. and a little inspiration to get you going...

happy snapping. headed out to the this hotness right now. hope to get some good pics for you!