Beatrice do the Watusi + women

the things I learned

in NYLON! thanks nylon for being so super sweet and sending me your latest, the young hollywood issue. last night I read the whole thing cover to cover and found out tons of great info that you all need to know about.

Nikita denim is a small company founded in Iceland about 8 years ago... today they are making bad ass jeans that are definitely the focal point of your outfit.

shopnastygal.com is all I have to say. I am not sure why no one had told me about this site,,, especially since it has been on ebay since 2006!!!!! I am now obsessed. go and check it out and I guarantee you will either find a new amazing piece of vintage or a great priced new favorite item for your closet.

Anna Zeman ans Aja Singer set out to redefine womens suiting or at least offer something more affordable then YSL and better looking then theory! the duo have launched alex&eli nothing like getting a favorite magazine in the mail and curling up in bed and enjoying the whole thing! thanks again, xo d