Beatrice do the Watusi + show

the number 1 hardware store!

I know not all of my readers are brooklynites but the ones who are I'm sure you've heard of Crest Hardware store.. and if your not then you must go check it out, especially since the brand spank'in new garden center is now open!!! I was lucky enough to get some great photos of the entire process that went into building the garden center and knew I had to share them with you! Also please save the date: june 13th will be the second annual Crest Hardware Art Show!!! this event was a major success last year and this year is planning on being even bigger. If you are an artist and want to submit work then please send an email to joe@cresthardwareartshow.com deadline to submit is May 18th!

and now for the grand finale.... drum roll please!

a big shoulder on the pat to you Joe!!! job well done.

oh and this is the piece I made for the show last year, must use all hardware supplies!