Beatrice do the Watusi + super

I just can't get enough
I love when a weekend is packed with good friends, sunny days, and exploring. friday night we went to the crazy kaigu big battel event and had a blast. thank goodness we were in v.i.p cause it was crazy packed and I don't think I would have enjoyed fighting off all the super heroes for an hour and a half in the mosh pit....

after the show I was attacked by this crazy monster!

one of the best parts of the night was seeing, Bryan Scary and the Shredding Tears play! they always know how to rock the house..

on sunday the weather finally felt like spring. George and I went apartment hunting and stumbled upon some cool art. this bunny was cut out of fresh green grass.

some photo shoot that was going down.. super cool! I just hope they weren't trying to market the clothes.

finally we met up with our friends, had a delicious brunch and then grabbed some margarita's to go and headed to the park.

packed park!!

jenny yuen bag and f-troupe shoes

it was a great weekend and only got me excited for the beautiful days to come.