Beatrice do the Watusi + super

Work hard, play harder
I can't believe that it's March.  Lets all hope that the sun and fun are coming soon.  Today was a balmy 45 and it felt real good.  

Some of my latest pics and a few from my friend Tash.  Thanks to everyone who made it out to our 7th annual Capricorn party.  It was a blast. 

Oh and if you live in the NYC area then I highly suggest you make your way to Rye in Williamsburg for their superb cocktails and mouth watering short rib sandwich!  

Delicious mussels my hubby made me!

Outfit pics from last week.

Zara flannel, Forever 21 t-shirt, Forever 21 skirt, Hue tights, Zara boots, Thea Grant necklace

Theory blazer, Gap shirt, BDG jeans, APC shoes, Thea Grant necklace

Uniqlo button-up, APC t-shirt, Jbrand jeans, Zara boots

 

American Vintage dress, Forever 21 button-up, Hue tights, Frye boots

H&M shirt, Jbrand jeans, Frye boots