Beatrice do the Watusi + super

Miami, Gen Art Fresh Faces, The City, pools, beaches and of course hot tubs!
Thanks to Stephanie Tran of Duskin, I had the pleasure of going to Miami for Fashion Week.  Gen Art was hosting the  Fresh Faces Fashion Show and Duskin was participating along with many other great designers that we got to know over the 4 days!  The thing that definitely kept us most entertained was the filming of The City with their cast and crew.  Whitney and Roxy are super sweet and tons of fun, especially Whitney's assistant Kristin, who is my new found bud.  Between casting, fittings, filming and mingling, we were definitely able to find the time to enjoy the sun, sand, cocktails and Miami vibes.  Thanks to my dearest Shareen and Natalie I got to hang old skool style  and see more of Miami than just hotels and bikini clad babes. 

Being back in Brooklyn with the rain and cold is kinda depressing.... so until we get the warm sunny days I will have to just look over my Miami pics for those warm memories. 

sunshine days

Wet Willies and their crazy daiquiris, The Webster Gallery, Walgreens hats, Duskin ribbons, bed time

Unite party, lovely ladies from By Smith, Stephanie and I making pretty pics, red carpet events and my new friend Kristin

 Stephanie, Whitney, Roxy, Kristen and myself.

Models, Fashion Show night, Whitney Port and Stephanie, the fabulous Shareen and Natalie

 Duskin models and designer, Stephanie, plus myself!

All images in above collage by Stephanie

Model casting at the pool, filming The City, hotel room fun, me and the lovely ML.

Casey wearing the Duskin Clara dress

So much fun was had.  Thanks to everyone for making the show a success.