Beatrice do the Watusi + style

au bout du compte
oui, oui.....Paris has been pumping out fashion for the past couple of days and my oh my has it been beautiful. I must say if I had to pick one fashion week to fully dive into, it would definitely be paris! Comme des Garçon was everything you would have expected from Rei Kawakubo. Lots of layering with amazing shear draping but best of all hand drawn trompe l'oeil. I love the jacket sketched on top of the brocade cape... pure genius!

this looks like the perfect trench. I can't wait to see the full collection!

these shoes totally remind me of the doc martin mary janes I had in 6th grade. I love them! oh sonia you do know how to put a smile on my face. Sonia Rykiel had a concept: "Get the models to talk to the crowd as they took their turns around the designer's Boulevard Saint-Germain boutique. Out one came, spouting, "Je m'appelle Imogen, and I'm wearing a knit dress." And another, in a black fur coat: "I'm a black fox, I'm a foxy girl." And this, from a third: "I'm wearing sunglasses because I'm a star." Their voices, some American English, but mostly Russian-accented French, overlapped as they twirled around the two-floor space—and it was so utterly charming (who knew these ice princesses could be so animated?) you almost forgot to notice the clothes." taken from

style.com

I could wear this sweater everyday and be totally content. not only is it gorgeous but it looks decadently cozy!

this is just how I like to imagine paris streetwear!

très très Bien!!!!!!