Beatrice do the Watusi + super

time to save those pennies!!!
I absolutely love when a designer will collaborate with a major corporation and design for us common folk! 2009 is gonna be the year to pinch your pennies and save save save! With that said here are some of the projects that will be available to all!

Matthew Williamson has teamed up with H&M. In May, the British designer’s flowing chiffon tops and bold-color dresses will hit the racks. I even heard that they are going to have more product and keep the designs on the floor for longer then usual.. I sure hope this is true because fighting the crowds for these pieces is sure to get out of hand!

This duo totally struck me as odd but hey if everyone is gonna do it why not Walmart! Norma Kamali has teamed up with the mega super store to create affordable designs for all types. Now you can shop for all your household needs and grab some sweet gear, talk about the one stop shop. This line should be in stores now.. I have no idea cause we don't have Walmarts in the big apple.

Topshop here I come. This March the british store is coming state side. Not only will it carry Kate Mosses collection but will also have Jonathon Saunders dresses for under $100!!!!

This launch has got me going... really really goin! March 4th Alexander McQueen will release his McQ line for Target.. collection will be full of skinny jeans, rocker Ts and tons of studs. Got me thinking of rock-chic. just look at that amazing zig zag print dress above! So that sums up my discussion on how to buy designer wear and still afford to pay your rent. xox d