Beatrice do the Watusi + sport

Pre Fall 09 oh how I wish you could some day be mine!

Channeling Chanel!!! "Paris-Moscou" was Lagerfeld's theme for the semiannual collection designed to show off the skills of the French embroiderers, milliners, goldsmiths, and shoemakers the house supports. I absolutely love all the red lacquered accessories and I am definitely going to put one of those muffs on my list.

Balenciaga strikes again... Nicholas if you are reading this I am a 38 and would love love love to own these shoes!!! and I guess if you are gonna send the shoes I would need the pants to really pull of the look. thanks!

Oh Louis your so fine your so fine you blow my mind hey Louis. Pretty print day dresses and bustier-topped party looks were shown on models who wore their hair in Veronica Lake waves, accessorized with brooches made of wood, papier-mâché, and pearls, and sported beaded socks that alluded to 1940's hosiery shortages.