Beatrice do the Watusi + women

"just like heaven"
"Daylight licked me into shape I must have been asleep for days And moving lips to breathe her name I opened up my eyes And found myself alone alone Alone above a raging sea That stole the only girl I loved And drowned her deep inside of me" the cure

The rock goddesses have arrived. If it's not punk rock 80's then I don't know what it is.. Marc Jacobs show last night definitely took his audience back to a city that doesn't even exist any longer. These are the girls who would be stomping the grounds of lower east side and dancing the night away with their spiked heals on concrete bars. Outfits were layered as per usual but this time there was lots of black with splashes of bright neon like hues and seriously big shouldered jackets and tops. Mohawks and updo's galore.

I must own this top!

Jill Stuart also nailed the rock goddess look down.. she even claims the show was inspired by, "iconic women of music." Her play on vicious vixen versus angelic angle was irreproachable. The mix of masculine to feminine was the perfect amount of salt and pepper! Inspiration had to have been Courtney Love for this look.. which is marvelous!

And then you have primary colors! I had to post this because it totally reminds me of what me and my husbands kitchen will look like someday. All our kitchenware is Red, Blue and Yellow. Thanks Chris Benz.