Beatrice do the Watusi + women

"Comic-Con"

I don't think words can describe my last three days! The Comic Convention has been taking place at the Javits and I was there working for Rockstar games.... I've never been to the "Comic-con" before and had no idea what I was getting into. I have made so many new friends and have had the pleasure of playing the brand new Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Chinatown Wars game for hours upon hours (if you own a Nintendo DS then this is the game for you, sorry folks only coming out on the DS). I was transplanted into a carnival filled with superheroes, toys, video games, and totally weird people! Storm trooper's, ugly doll's, hell boy's, chubaka's, batman's, joker's, and wonder women galore! I guess the comic kids, and mind you most weren't kids, live for this weekend. Gotta say I am glad it is over!