Beatrice do the Watusi + super

Do you like Marmite?

A couple months back I was perusing the world wide web for some sort of Marmite t-shirt. My husband is a huge fan of this super high enriched Vitamin B, yeast extract, English spread and told me how he would love a Marmite t-shirt. Of course I never thought I was gonna be able to locate one, but to my surprise ebay was filled with odd Marmite t's. Unfortunately none of them seemed to be worthy of there prime pound price, so I kept searching. Suddenly, to my avail, I stumbled upon Kevin Woo's website which showcased an adorable Marmite t-shirt. Since I couldn't find a price for this treasure I sent Kevin an email asking the price. Kevin's quick reply put a smile on my face but not as big as the one I got from reading it. Kevin told me his graphic was not made on t-shirts but he would be more than happy to send me the image on an iron-on for FREE!!! I couldn't have been more pleased.He is definitely a stand up gentlemen. I was so excited to be receiving such a great prize and especially one that was made by a young graphic designer who has got some serious talent! A few weeks went by and then the most charming little package made its way to my doorstep. This was definitely from an artist. Check out the great packaging! Now I have finally found the perfect t-shirt and have surprised my hubby with his most favorite t of all times! Thanks Kevin for making his dream come true.