Beatrice do the Watusi + women

dark days!

Things keep getting worse. I just heard that Fortunoff's has filed chapter 11.. Milan fashion week is cutting a day.. Michael Phelps smokes POT.. Saks is sending out an S.O.S by revamping the contemporary department.. what could possibly happen next?!!! On a brighter side I am going to the Javits Center today for the comic book convention to test Rockstars new game, Grand Theft Auto Chinatown. Best part is they are paying me! I am totally gonna geek out. My mom actually used to work for DC Comics so I guess it's in my blood. Wouldn't it be amazing if they wanted me to dress up like Linda Carter. Or if they were to give me some of Diane Von Fursterberg's Wonder Women collection pieces to wear... oh well, I guess for now I will have to stick to my Thakoon for target T and my Buddy Holly accessories!