Beatrice do the Watusi + summer

3 Summer Classics
The other day, a close photographer friend of mine enlightened me to a simple truth that we men often forget: the watch is indeed our only accessory. Now, as much as I agree with this statement, I decided to dedicate today to finding a couple additional items to compliment any man's summer outfit.

Seiko G757 Sports 100 WatchAny watch used by 007 to hunt down a Fabergé egg in Octopussy is good in my book. I love how the squared-off vintage shape perfectly compliments the digital face. Too bad it doesn't have Q's orginial tracking systems.

Pilot Fineliner PensClassic design, easy to hold, and a working life of about 9 seconds, make these pens a treasure. Their striking colorways and bold strokes make these essential tools for any man and his notes.

Jack Spade Anchor Credit Card HolderI recently stumbled across these while in New York last month and I must say the sleek silouette, vegetable tanned leather and embossed anchors make it difficult to keep this hidden away. This may be the perfect wallet for summer 09.