Beatrice do the Watusi + love

Thanks, Mom

Like it or not, it's time to step away from the design world and pay homage to all the women who instilled and supported our creative genius/studpidity through our formative (and not so formative) years. If only we could all step back and compose the same wise words as my brother once did as an 8 year-old (he's 33 now). Have a look, take a deep breath and try to get a bit more original than the "roses are red" and last-minute bouquets.

(Written by my brother 25 years ago...)

"What My Mother Means to Me" by Ryan Sherrett

My mother means everything to me - I mean everything! I think my mom is very, very special. She is also very, very nice. She helps me when I don't understand things and she helps me alot of other times too. What are moms for? I love my mom. I'm glad God gave me a mom. My mom is the best mom in the whole wide world. I mean it too. I think my mom is great, just great. I'll say it again! My mom is very special.

Happy Mother's Day! Love you, Mom!